A repository of free scripts to perform vector manipulations in Adobe Illustrator.
- Adjust Dashes-offset
- Arc Correction:Â corrects free-hand drawn arc-like paths in the selection
- Archimedean Spiral: draws an (approximated) Archimedean spiral
- Arrow-A, Arrow-V:Â draws an arrow for each selected end (anchor) of the selected paths
- Circle:Â draws a circle with specified number of anchor points
- Circumcircle:Â draws circumcircles for each selected path
- Common Tangents:Â draws common tangents to the selected curved lines, if they are detected
- Divide Length:Â divides each selected segment into specified number based on the length
- Metaball-Arc, Metaball:Â creates Metaball-like shapes
- and many more….