Pure is set of small, responsive CSS modules that you can use in every web project. Pure is ridiculously tiny. The entire set of modules clocks in at 5.7KB minified and gzipped, without forgoing responsive styles, design, or ease of use. Crafted with mobile devices in mind, If you decide to only use a subset of these modules, you’ll save even more bytes.
- A responsive grid that can be customized to your needs.
- A solid base built on Normalize.css to fix cross-browser compatibility issues.
- Consistently styled buttons that work with
- Styles for vertical and horizontal menus, including support for dropdown menus.
- Useful form alignments that look great on all screen sizes.
- Various common table styles.
- An extremely minimalist look that is super-easy to customize.
- Responsive by default, with a non-responsive option.
- Easy one-click customization with the Skin Builder.
- Extremely small file size: 4.8KB minified + gzip.